After a car crash, every second counts. Every year there are more than 5.4 million car crashes in the USA. While we’d all like to think that we or our loved ones will never experience a serious car accident, it pays to be prepared.
Car safety experts have been arguing for years that drivers should carry window smashers and seat belt cutters that are easily accessible in a car wreck. Do you? Even if you are one of the few drivers that carry these safety devices, you’ve probably kept them in your glove box – dangerously far out of reach during in an accident.
Fortunately, there is a revolutionary new device with patented features called CrashSafe which is designed to be within arms reach in any car emergency. This one-of-a-kind emergency tool comes loaded with features and is designed to be plugged directly into your car’s cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) making it easily accessible for when you need it most.
So what is CrashSafe?
CrashSafe is an ‘all-in-one’ car emergency tool designed with patented features to help drivers escape from road emergencies – packed with 6 powerful life-saving features designed to help you safely handle unexpected situations on the road. Whether you’re stranded on the side of the road in the black of night or trapped in your car underwater or in a fire – CrashSafe provides you with every tool you’ll need to make it out safely.
It’s a small device designed to mitigate several common (and potentially life-threatening) issues that follow a severe car accident: inability to escape a submerged or burning vehicle, lack of visibility at nighttime, the threat of being struck by other motorists while on the side of the road, and the need for a fully charged cell phone.
- Window Smasher – Easily smash through car windows with one strike using the patented, small metal pin hidden in the tip of the cigarette lighter plug.
- Seatbelt Cutter – Sharp enough to easily slice through seat belts yet designed to be safe enough to avoid accidentally cutting anyone.
- Car Charger – Keep CrashSafe plugged into your car’s cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) and use the USB charging port to quickly power your mobile phone or other devices.
- Power Bank – Remove CrashSafe from your cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) and use it as a portable charger. The 2200 mAh lithium battery stores enough power to give your phone a complete charge in stranded situations.
- LED Flashlight – This powerful torch lasts 4 hours and can help you in nighttime emergencies such as when you need to change a tire or walk to safety.
- Emergency Beacon – For added safety, use the high-powered red flashing light to ensure oncoming traffic does not strike your vehicle. Lasts 10 hours!
Protect your loved ones!
Only you can save your family from disaster. There’s NO REASON why every car owner shouldn’t have one. Get CrashSafe today and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones can make it out safely.
Ok, How Much is CrashSafe?
Ready to get blown away?
You would think CrashSafe would charge over a hundred dollars for a product that can save your life in an emergency, but the good news for you is that the founders created a life-saving device that everyone could afford. They want to make sure as many drivers as possible have CrashSafe in their cars to protect them for when they need it the most.
CrashSafe is currently on sale for just $49, a modest price for the safety and security every driver needs to have.
|UPDATE: To celebrate Car Safety Awareness, CrashSafe is having a special “Buy 2 Get 1 FREE” promotion! Get 3 CrashSafe Devices Today for less than $33/ea (+ FREE US Shipping) instead of $49/ea! A simple price to pay to ensure that you and your loved ones are safe on the road. CrashSafe makes a great gift for ALL drivers!|